River Rafting Safari Book Online
Experience river rafting in a more relaxed way on a river rafting safari trip in the Great Glen. Our trips are normally run on the River Oich which is fed from Loch Oich and meanders it’s way down the glen until it pours it’s waters into the head of Loch Ness. This trip is a fantastic and fun family adventure which has something for everyone with beautiful Highland scenery, small rapids up to grade 2.
Our minimum age for participants on the rafting safari trip is 5 years + but adults that are looking for a gentle introduction to rafting will also enjoy this activity as well.
- All specialist equipment
- Wetsuits, helmets & buoyancy aids
- Professional Guides & Full Instruction
- Customers are required to bring swim wear for underneath the wetsuit and a pair of old trainers that can get wet or wellies.
- Customers may also have to provide their own transport to and from the activity venue from Active Highs base.
- We also suggest bringing along a snack for the younger ones to keep up the spirits!