Canoeing the Great Glen Canoe Trail Book Online
Want a longer day out to experience more of what nature has to offer? Enjoy the scenery and take in your surroundings with a full day canoe trip! Your trip will start with packing your boat for the day before getting on the water to practice some skills and techniques that will help you to paddle and steer your canoe throughout the day. You will explore the Caledonian Canal and Loch Oich, checking out the scenery and shoreline.
- All specialist equipment.
- Wetsuits (if desired) buoyancy aids.
- Professional Guides & Full Instruction.
- Customers are required to bring swim wear for underneath the wetsuit and a pair of old trainers that can get wet or wellies.
- Wetsuits are not always practical or compulsory for canoeing but waterproof jacket & trousers are a good idea to avoid getting wet from splashing.
- Please bring a packed lunch, snacks and fluids for the day.